• Tristate Business Insurance Twitter
  • Tristate Business Insurance Facebook
  • Tristate Business Insurance Pinterest
Tristate Business Insurance

Contact  Tristate Business Insurance
10400 Eaton Place, Suite 320
Fairfax, VA 22030

Commercial Insurance for Live Music Venues - VA, DC, MD

Tristate Business Insurance Blog

27 September 2013 Bookmark and Share

Every business needs commercial insurance. But, every business is not the same, therefore insurance policies should not be the same either. While concert halls, bars and nightclubs all offer live music, this does not mean that these businesses can just choose an insurance policy for “live music venues”. Every venue is different, as are their insurance needs.

A one-size-fits-all insurance policy is a risk for a bar, nightclub or concert hall owner. Questions to consider when choosing an insurance policy for bars and concert halls: Do you serve food? Do you serve liquor? Is there dancing? Do you have bouncers? How many patrons can you host? Do you allow light shows? Do the bands have independent contractors who bring light and sound equipment? The answers to each of these questions and more pose inherent risks that are unique to your industry.
Assault, battery, theft, liquor liability are only some of the risks of owning or running a live music facility. Concert halls and bars have other risks as well, and a commercial insurance broker can help you consider them all and keep your business protected. Your business needs a comprehensive insurance solution that addresses your real risks.
Bars, concert halls and night clubs need coverage for exposure. Contact TriState Business Insurance for the following:
  • Musical instruments, entertainment equipment, sound and lighting, audio visual equipment, film and video equipment, insurance against accidental loss or damage, theft, and fire.
  • Public liability for performers and bands and staff, concerts, corporate and private functions, dance parties, dance and drama schools and children’s entertainers.
  • Event Cancellation, non-appearance and weather insurance.
  • Personal accident insurance for entertainers, musicians and voluntary workers.

Go back to Main Blog

Get a Quote NOW!

✓ Services

✓ Our A-1 Rated Carriers

  • Progressive
  • Utica National Insurance Group
  • Travelers Insurance
  • Zurich Insurance
  • CNA Surety
  • The Hartford
  • All Risks Ltd.
  • Guard Insurance
  • Philadelphia Insurance
  • Main Street America Group