If you enjoy a premier lifestyle, ordinary personal insurance coverage may not be adequate.
Trust the experts in our personal insurance division here at TriState Insurance to assess your needs and design a custom package of protection to safeguard you, your family and your assets. Our exclusive high value home and net worth insurance policies (for VA, MD, and DC) afford not only a higher level of coverage, but also concierge-style service with complimentary property valuations, appraisals and risk assessments.
First, we take the time to identify and review your personal assets via a comprehensive personal insurance audit. We then evaluate your exposures to risk and make recommendations to cover those exposures. The results often reveal gaps in current coverage and protection you may have been unaware of. Finally, we provide you with options to fill those coverage gaps, affording you the proper levels of protection to preserve your personal assets in the event of a claim.
Our proactive annual review will keep your insurance up to date. Whether you’ve purchased new valuable items such as jewelry, furs or fine art; obtained a secondary residence; put an addition onto your home; or increased your personal exposure to risk in some other way, our annual review will provide you with an opportunity to uncover possible uninsured or under-insured exposures via our renewal checklist.
For a free and confidential review, contact us today.
Policy options include:
High-value home insurance: We provide policies with replacement cost values in excess of $1 million. If you have a waterfront location or other unique exposures, we’ll help you find the optimal solution. To help control costs, we offer high value deductible programs and other creative solutions.
- Coverage for secondary residences: Insure your vacation homes and rental properties with the convenience of one package policy and bill.
- Private collections: Protect your fine art, firearms, antiques, jewelry, wine and other collectibles with worldwide insurance.
- Personal excess liability and directors and officers coverage: Choose from the highest limits available — up to $100 million.
- D&O coverage: Do you serve on a non-profit board? If so, generic non-profit insurance may not be enough. Directors and Officers (D&O) coverage can be included to cover your personal liability risk.
- Personal Auto Insurance: Insure all vehicles on one convenient policy using “agreed value.” Your vehicles will be repaired with original manufacturer’s parts from your choice of repair shops. Coverage is available for collector vehicles. High deductible programs are also available.
- Watercraft: We provide protection for boats of all sizes, including super yachts that travel worldwide. Ask about options to protect your crew and your contents. We can also provide liability protection under the Federal Jones act.
- Aircraft: If you own or operate aircraft, we can insure your risk with the broadest aviation coverage available.
- Private staff: Cover your domestic employees' work-related injuries, and get coverage to respond to any potential lawsuits.
Call us anytime to learn more!
Go back to Main Blog