• Tristate Business Insurance Twitter
  • Tristate Business Insurance Facebook
  • Tristate Business Insurance Pinterest
Tristate Business Insurance

Contact  Tristate Business Insurance
10400 Eaton Place, Suite 320
Fairfax, VA 22030

Liquor Liability Insurance for Any Business That Deals With Alcohol

Tristate Business Insurance Blog

16 February 2012 Bookmark and Share

When you own a restaurant, bar or nightclub, or any other business that deals in alcohol, you need liquor liability insurance. In the event of claims against your business, liquor liability insurance is insurance that protects your business against loss or damages.

Any business that deals with alcohol; whether that business manufactures, serves or sells it, liquor liability insurance is a must. Damages in suits that involve alcohol tend to be very high. This type of exposure to high liability can be very damaging to the financial security of your business. If your business serves or sells alcohol, be sure that you have the right amount of coverage.

Liquor liability coverage is available as a separate liability policy or as an add-on to your commercial liability insurance. Your standard liability coverage does not protect your business.

Virginia and Maryland are two of the few states that do not operate with Dram Shop Laws, while Washington, DC does, regardless of the laws in your state, Liquor Liability insurance is a must, contact TriState Business Insurance.

Go back to Main Blog

Get a Quote NOW!

✓ Services

✓ Our A-1 Rated Carriers

  • Progressive
  • Utica National Insurance Group
  • Travelers Insurance
  • Zurich Insurance
  • CNA Surety
  • The Hartford
  • All Risks Ltd.
  • Guard Insurance
  • Philadelphia Insurance
  • Main Street America Group