If cutting costs, saving money and getting most for your dollar spent is important to you and your business, have your business insurance policy reviewed by an insurance broker. Insurance brokers have only your business needs in mind, and can shop around to get you the best coverage for the best value. How? By asking simple questions.
If you think you pay too much for insurance or that you may not have enough commercial insurance coverage, here are some questions to think about.
- Does your business have enough coverage?
- When purchasing insurance or reviewing your business insurance policy, think about what it would take to replace your facility, inventory, and personal property in case of a disaster?
- How would you replace your income while your business is being rebuilt?
- How do you protect yourself from liability that can come from running a business?
- Do you understand the difference between commercial property insurance, general liability insurance, and D&O insurance?
For a review of your business insurance policy in Silver Spring, MD or anywhere in MD, DC, or VA, contact TriState Business Insurance.